Please feel free to download the following resources:
- enterade Brochure English or Spanish
- enterade Tearpad with instructions
- General Oncology Flyer
- HCP NET Flyer
- Patient GI Flyer
- Patient NET Flyer
(Press the to open the file and then you can save it to your computer)
Recommended Guidelines for enterade®
- For best results, drink enterade® twice daily (on an empty stomach) 30 minutes before or 60 minutes after meals for optimal absorption of the amino acids for a minimum of 7 days.
- Most patients prefer enterade® chilled or over ice.
- enterade® should be taken on it’s own and not mixed with any other products.
Proper Storage of sealed enterade bottles
- Sealed enterade® should be stored in dry ambient temperatures (60ºF – 72ºF is optimal)
- Never store in direct sunlight
- Storage above 95ºF (35ºC) could affect the flavor as well as the shelf life of enterade® if exposure is over prolonged periods
Proper Storage of opened enterade bottles
- Once the seal has been broken, enterade must be refrigerated
- After being opened, enterade must be used within 48 hours
- Use as instructed on the label
- The “Best By” date refers to the last day of the month/year recommended that you use the product for the BEST physical and/or sensory quality. It is not an expiration date but rather the date by which we recommend consumption
- Example: Best By 02/22 means we recommend you drink by Feb 28, 2022 for the best flavor experience
- Palatability may change over time following the Best By date