About this item
- A SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH WITH PROFOUND BENEFITS FOR PATIENTS: Created by oncologists and gastroenterologists, enterade is a plant-based medical food/beverage clinically proven by 4 published, peer-reviewed studies to significantly reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, weight loss, malaise, and fatigue
- NEW WATERMELON FLAVOR: Now available in a natural and refreshing Watermelon flavor
- CONTAINS NO STEVIA: The Watermelon enterade® was specially formulated for people who may be sensitive to stevia.
- PROVEN EFFICACY: enterade has been CLINICALLY TESTED in 4 published, peer-reviewed studies and was shown to significantly reduce nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, weight loss, malaise, and fatigue.
- TRUSTED BY LEADING INSTITUTIONS: Used at over 500 CANCER TREATMENT CENTERS. enterade has helped over 50,000 patients and is recommended by the “Oncology Nutrition for Clinical Practice, Second Edition”
- PLANT-BASED: Specially formulated with an all-natural, patented blend of plant-derived amino acids and electrolytes to help rebuild, repair, rehydrate and protect the GI tract.
- REBUILDS AND PROTECTS: enterade helps rebuild damaged GI structure and helps reinforce gut barrier function that supports immune health
- LIGHT & REFRESHING: enterade is made with natural flavors and is designed to be mild and palatable for patients undergoing treatment. It is a clear beverage with the consistency of water. Tastes best when chilled. It is packaged in 8 oz ready-to-drink bottles.
- SUGAR FREE | GLUCOSE-FREE | NON-GMO | GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | NUT-FREE | NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS OR COLORS | NO CAFFEINE
- OUR MISSION: To help patients into remission by reducing the adverse GI side effects of treatment. When patients feel better, they can fight harder, and get well faster.